Smarter Security, the leader in intelligent entrance control solutions, today announced an exciting line-up of Fastlane® optical turnstiles and Door Detective® products featuring interactive demonstrations and custom design consultations at ISC West in Las Vegas from April 10-12. ISC West continues to be the largest converged security trade show in the United States, and Smarter Security has been an exhibitor of physical security innovations at the event for over 20 years.
Fastlane turnstiles allow organizations to strengthen security while improving people flow into and out of buildings. At booth #21117, Smarter Security will showcase how it makes speedgates more intelligent, less intrusive and more secure with access readers, biometric scanners and cameras seamlessly integrated. Attendees also can learn about hundreds of design options for custom finishes, tops, glass barriers and more in the company’s new Custom Design Center.
Intelligent, Secure and Elegant Entrance Control
Fastlane Glassgate optical turnstiles feature elegant, contemporary designs with small footprints that seamlessly complement modern lobby interiors. With bi-directional or retracting glass barriers up to 6’ high, they move quickly and quietly for a beautiful first impression. Door Detective offers another layer of security by helping to eliminate tailgating for access-controlled doors without adding extra security staff.
The complete lineup of products on display at ISC West will include:
- Fastlane Glassgate 150: A compact, economic speedgate offering both accuracy and unsurpassed throughput of up to one person per second.
- Fastlane Glassgate 155: Concealed optical systems provide a sleeker look in this model with optional locking brakes and lane widths up to 47”.
- Fastlane Glassgate 300: Highlighting a striking T-shaped design and ultra-sleek frame with glass sides, this model features four different barrier-height options and a locking brake option.
- Fastlane Glassgate 400: For organizations with more complex security requirements, this is the premium model for high-security applications with a robust footprint, four glass heights, as well as a locking brake option.
- Door Detective Plus: Integrates with access-controlled doors using a network of beam paths with neural network intelligence to prevent unauthorized entrants and tailgating, while also enforcing direction control.
“Each year, forward-thinking security professionals return to ISC West to understand the cutting-edge technologies that will address the security needs of their organization,” said Jeff Brown, CEO, Smarter Security. “The necessity to have a holistic physical security strategy in place, featuring the superior intelligence of Fastlane turnstiles, is consistently a high priority amongst attendees.”
Smart Home Giveaway
Smarter Security booth visitors can enter for a chance to win a smart home package that includes a Nest thermostat, Nest doorbell, Google Home and Phillips Hue light package, valued at over $700. The winner will be selected at random and via email. Visit booth #21117 to enter to win during show hours.