Transform Your Data into Decision
SmarterESP functions as a central operating system for your physical security department, encompassing existing and future elements in your security protocols. Architected to solve unique problems and requirements, the platform automatically adjusts policies and procedures based on real-time threat scores in your environment. Operators can then multi-task,investigate and focus on other issues without ever missing a beat.
Translate virtually any 3rd party hardware and software signals for true “unification”
- Normalizes and centralize data
- Automatically calculate risk factors
- Consolidates data to a common language for visibility across applications
Score activity in real-time
- Around-the-clock surveillance and protection, including mobile platforms
- Custom rules tailored to your needs
- Early detection and the ability to adjust permissions in real-time
Adapt procedures and notifications in real-time
- Prevent security & data breaches
- Stop the loss of business & productivity
- Lower total cost of ownership
Create custom applications using Commercial Off-the-Shelf Components
Every facility has unique environments and requirements. SmarterESP enables physical security practitioners to build an intelligent end-to-end security posture using commercial off-the-shelf components. This means custom workflows and analytics can easily be created for specific projects – all without custom scripts, custom infrastructure or custom costs.
- Open Architecture
- User-Defined Threats
- HeatMap Interface
No Data Left Behind
SmarterESP enables a new level of situational awareness across your physical security network to address the silos of data that exist within organizations. The platform is designed to serve as a modern operating system for your physical security management, so practitioners can begin to automatically learn when and where their attention is needed most across their entire technology ecosystem. This means any type of data can be at your operators’ fingertips, enabling security operations to consistently make better decisions more quickly.
- One Log: Record activity across 3rd party systems
- One Language: Inject logic between 3rd party systems
- One Picture: Present results from 3rd party systems