Tranquility Ventures is currently seeking a creative self-starter Videographer to serve the digital media needs of two security companies; Smarter Security, Inc. and ReconaSense, Inc. This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and work closely with our team to develop and create audio/video content for social media and brand marketing. An ideal candidate will be able to manage video production from start to finish, including pre-production, shooting, editing, and post-production work. This position is currently part-time, with potential to become full-time with the right candidate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce digital media to include video, animations, project files, composites, GIFs, and podcasts as needed.
- Produce entire videos from pre-production to post-production.
- Shooting and editing media as needed.
- Organize and publish media for web, social media, and other platforms.
- Develop creative shooting and storytelling strategies.
- Write scripts, including voice-over material, actions, and animated copy.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams on various projects and strategies.
- Coordinate video shoots in-house or on location.
- Passion for digital media production.
- Proven proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of encoding formats, embedding, export settings, aspect ratios, frame rates, bitrates, etc.
- Proven knowledge of color correction, compositing, and post-production processes.
- Knowledge in audio recording and editing.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly detail-oriented.
College Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Interns majoring in radio/television/film, digital media, journalism, broadcast journalism, or related fields taking relevant coursework are encouraged to apply.
Please include your resume and a link to your portfolio of applicable work to be considered for this position.